Hi! My name is Sumeet, and I love technology.
Over the last 10 years, I have seen and done a lot of technology projects in the role of a developer, architect and at times business consultant as well. I have travelled across the globe and worked with multiple technologies for technical and business workshops to direct organisations in right way in their digital transformation projects. Having developed a niche in a few technology areas, I now call myself a technology generalist - looking at enterprise perspective but not limited to it. I tinker with technology and tools from across domains, which gives me limitless freedom to gain more knowledge and experience.
My current Expertise
- Cloud (4 years)
- ServiceNow (9 years)
- DevOps (2 years)
- MEAN Stack (4 years)
What do I do?
Product architect during the day, technology tinkerer at night. Well, that’s not all -
- I explore and learn new tools and technologies
- I implement them in my personal projects
- I write about my experiences on this blog
- I offer free consultation (with limits) and contribute to other projects
- I offer advice to newcomers in tech
- I do reviews, analysis and comparison
What can I do for you?
We can discuss life. But hey, apart from that -
- I can offer an extra pair of eyes for your technology problems
- I help to deconstruct your complex scenarios into smaller manageable chunks
- I can get on call with you to talk about anything tech
- I organise and speak at your events
- I can do a review for your tool of choice
- I can explore and analyse a particular technology on your request
- I provide unbiased views and opinions in my blog
- I can help you get along any specific technology
Well, the possibilities are limitless, if you would like to collaborate with me - do get in touch!
- ServiceNow CSA
- ServiceNow CIS (ITSM)
- ServiceNow CAD
- TOGAF 9.2 Certified
- ServiceNow Dev MVP 2020
Anyone can learn technology. Technology is such a field where you don’t really need a college degree to gain current skillset. I am open to guide anyone who is looking to crack into this domain but do not have enough resources or direction. I have done this in the past and it boils down to the way you look at things. In a way there is nothing you can do, but otherwise there are so many things which can be done. Send me a message, and I will be happy to get back to you as soon as possible.